Current affairs update for today :-
- Leander Paes of India and Swiss Martina Hingis won mixed doubles title of 2015 Australin Open on 01st February 2015 after defeating Daniel Nestor and Kristina Mladenovic.
- Novak Djokovic of Serbia won Australian Open Singles Title after defeating Andy Murray of Britain.
- To fight with cyber crime, Gujarat Technological University launched e-Raksha Research Centre on 28th January 2015.
- 18th National Conference on e-Governance held in Gujarat on 30th January 2015 under the theme of ‘Digital Governance – New Frontiers’.
Business and Economy
|Daily Current Affairs Update of 2 February 2015|
- The Government of India divested 10% state in Maharatna Coal India Limited on 30th January 2015.
- A high powered committee formed by Reserve Bank of India on 30th January 2015 on Urban Cooperative Banks. The head of this committee is R. Gandhi.
- On 29th January 2015, Zomata Media Pvt. Ltd. acquired Mekanist, the company of Turkey.