Daily Current Affairs Update of 27th May 2015Voice Recognition Service(VRS) launched by ICICI Bank Pvt. Ltd.
- Voice Recognition Service(VRS) for Biometric Authentication launched by ICICI Bank Ltd. on 25th May 2015 and ICICI became 1st bank in India to offer this service.
- Terry became popular for playing the role in TV serial namely ‘Grange Hill’.
- Pramod Nair and Satya Krishna Ganni are the founders of MartMobi. The company is situated in Hyderabad.
- The officer is currently posted as a Joint Secretary in the National Security Council Secretariat.
- Kapil Dev was conferred with the International Lifetime Achievement.
- Kumar Sangakkara clinched the International Cricketer of the Year honour
|Daily Current Affairs Update of 27th May 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY Exam|
Manabi Bandopadhyay became 1st transgender Principal
- Manabi Bandopadhyay will take charge as Principal of Krishnagar Women’s College in West Bengal on June 9.
Union Government has appointed Manoj Mishra as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of state-run National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL).
Chinese women tennis player Liang Chen paired up with Chinese Taipei's Chuang Chia-Jung to win the women's doubles title of the Strasbourg International Tennis Tournament