Daily Current Affairs Update of 31st May 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY ExamIndian Government Approves Rs. 1,500 Crore Budgetary Support to Andhra Pradesh for the development of its New Capital
- According to Section 94(3) of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014, the Government of India has agreed to provide Special Financial Support for essential facilities for the new Capital of Andhra Pradesh including construction of Raj Bhavan, State Secretariat, State Assembly and High Court etc.
NTPC Starting his 1st Hydro Project In Himachal pradesh
- NTPC, India’s largest power producer
- NTPC commissioned the 200 MW unit of its Koldam project in Himachal Pradesh.
- NTPC debuts in hydro generation by commissioning a 200 MW unit of Koldam hydro power project.
- The total size of the project is 800 MW.
|Daily Current Affairs Update of 31st May 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY Exam|
- 26-year old Arunima Sinha will be heading next month to Australia to climb its highest peak Kosciuszko after having climbed the world’s highest summit Mt Everest.
- She was awarded Padma Shri on 30 March 2015 .
- Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Development of Northeastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh.
- Delhi Government Banned all Tobacco Product in National Capital Delhi.
- Rs. 200cr. is sanctioned by Central Government to Jammu Government for Quick relief operation in flood affected areas of J&K .
- Pilots of Indian air carriers may now be subjected to mid-term psychometric tests to ensure that they are mentally fit to fly.
- This step is taken by goverment to control air crash .