Daily Current Affairs Update of 1st June 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY ExamAbhinav Bindra has been selected for Rio Olympic 2016
- Abhinav Bindra became 4th Indian shooter to qualify for Rio Olympics 2016. The other three are Gagan Narang, Jitu Rai and Apurvi Chandela.
- The book namely ‘Ahmedabad:A City in the World’ released on 28th May 2015. Amrita Shah is the Author of the Book. Earlier, she has written Biography of Vikram Sarabhai in the year 2007.
- The SBI new scheme namely ‘Online Customer Acquisition Solution’ launched by State Bank of India on 29th May 2015. The Chairman of State Bank of India is Arundhati Bhattacharya.
- He has been appointed by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Mr. Yeo has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2012 in recognition of his contribution to the field of “public affairs”.
|Daily Current Affairs Update of 1st June 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY Exam|
- Developers of this ATM include Tsinghua University and Tzekwan Technology.
Pinaka Mark-II rocket has been successfully test-fired from Army’s Chandan firing range near Pokhran using a multi-barrel launcher.
V.A. Prasanth appointed as CFO of Indian Bank
- V.A. Prasanth appointed as Chief Financial Officer of Indian Bank on 28th May 2015 succeeded by K. Srinivasa Raghavan. T.M. Bhasin is CEO of Indian Bank.
- The unit inaugurated at Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh. The unit has capacity of 6000 metric tonne.
- Veena Jain appointed as Director General of Doordarshan news on 29th May 2015 succeeded by Akshay Rout.