Daily Current Affairs Update of 4th and 5th June 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY Exam5th,June,2015 National Affairs
- Mahindra Group has decided to make Jaipur as Climate positive city in 10 years. This is the 1st project in India and 6th in the world. The project will reduce 8Lakh tonnes of Carbon Dioxide emission in next 10 year.
- India singed an agreement with United States of America for Defence Relationship .Agreement signed by Defence Minister Manohar Parikar and Us Secretary of Defence Mr. Ashton Carter.
- Essel Group singed an Agreement with Rajasthan Government for Solar Power Plant in the State.
- India Singed an Agreement with Belarus to Boost the relationship between 2 countries.
- Sundaram Ravi inducted into ICC Elite Panel of Umpires
- Suresh Kalmadi conferred with Asian Athletics Association President’s Award
5th,June,2015 Business and Economy
- Snapdeal-Tata Housing sells house worth Rs. 1.1 cr
|Daily Current Affairs Update of 4th and 5th June 2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY Exam|
- After banned by Delhi Government and Indian Army Canteens, Maggi noodles has been banned in 6 more states - Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Telangana, Assam and Jammu and Kashmir.
- The former IB Chief Asif Ibrahim promote to key post in the Prime Minister’s office .
- Tamilnadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa announces aid for Cauvery delta farmers
- PM Narendra Modi has announced that he will be on 2 day visit to Bangladesh from 6th,June,2015 .
- Website and Mobile App of Mission Indradhanush which aimed reducing Infant Mortality Rate in the country is Launched by Union Minister J.P.Nadda.
- India jumps six places in FIFA rankings.
4th,June,2015 International Affairs
- 4th,June is International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression.
- US Defence Secretary Ashton Carter is on 2-day visit to India.
- South African Cricketer De Villiers crowned South African cricketer of the year
- India and US Signed new 10-year defence framework.
4th,June,2015 Science & Technology
- World's 2nd best metro service ,The Delhi Metro received its first train which is capable of running without a driver.This train manufactured in South Korea.
- India Signed an Agreement with the World Bank for IBRD Loan of US$ 400 Million for Tamil Nadu Sustainable Urban Development Project .
- India Signed the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement (MCAA) in Paris for automatic exchange of Finanacial Account Information with Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Indonesia and New Zealand.
- President of the US-India Business Council (USIBC) : Mukesh Aghi