GK Power Capsule for IBPS CWE PO 2015-16 Download |Current Affairs Pdf |Mains Exam-31 October 2015
Expected Schedule of Events is as Follows
|GK Power Capsule for IBPS CWE PO 2015-16 Download | Current Affairs PDF|
Exam Pattern IBPS CWE PO 2015 - 16 :
- 1. Reasoning - 50 marks
- 2. Quantitative aptitude - 50 marks
- 3. English/Hindi language - 40 marks
- 4. General knowledge with special reference to Banking industry - 40 marks
- 5. Computer knowledge - 20 marks
Download PDF of GK Power Capsule for IBPS PO 2015-16
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no Answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
• The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
• Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
- Mean – 3/4 th of Standard Deviation for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD categories
- Mean – 1/4 th of Standard Deviation for General Category
There will be a second level cutoff point on total as per requirement
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score, as explained above, to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
MARKS OBTAINED ONLY IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.