The sheer mention of love stories can bring a smile on our face and these picture perfect couples for sure have set an example for us. Here, presenting to you the top ten TV couples of 2015. Have a look.
- Roshni-Sid (Jamai Raja)- This couple will show you how far can you go for love. Just for the sake of Roshni’s happiness Sid tried to become the perfect Jamai of his mother-in-law. Naturally, they made it to our list.
- Ishita-Raman (Yeh Hai Mohabbatein)- The cross cultural love story of Ishita and Raman surely melts our heart. But, what we love about this pair is that with each passing day they are going stronger.
|Top 10 Best TV Serial Jodis 2015 | Top 10 Social Media Tv Couples|
- Ishani-Ranveer (Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi)- IshVeer’s love story has witnessed many ups and downs in their relationship, but that has not been able to separate the soul mates. Making one of the best pairs on small screen, this fresh jodi surely wins our heart.
- Kabir-Ananya (Reporters)- This one is the perfect tale of office romance. Two ambitious, strong headed individuals fell in love. And how they successfully make their relationship work forms the rest of the story. We love their sizzling chemistry.
- Sooraj-Sandhya (Diya Aur Baati Hum)- This one couple is for sure the ideal one for every middle class families. Supporting each other to fulfill their dreams, Sandhya and Sooraj surely stands out in the crowd.
- Shobha-Vikram (Ajeeb Daastan Hai Yeh)- Here comes another mature love story. A lonely, bitter man turning into a caring partner for a divorcee woman was a heartwarming story. But, Vikram didn’t stop there; he also decided to become the father of Shobha’s children looking after the young babies. Don’t you aspire to be such a couple young souls?
- Abhi-Pragya (Kumkum Bhagya)- He is super successful rock star and she is loving professor. As wise men have often said opposites attract, so it happened in this case. Abhi and Pragya undoubtedly make one of best pairs of small screen.
- Neil-Ragini (Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar)- This tale of an estranged couple surely won our hearts. Two lovers parting their ways and reuniting for the sake of their children made it popular among the audience. But, what stole our heart was the way Neil and Ragini fell in love again, transforming their vulnerable relation into a strong one.
- Gayatri-Ranaji (Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani)- We have always been in love with royal affairs. Haven’t we. And this one is a typical desi love saga of Gayatri and Ranaji. Though their romantic relationship is yet to be explored in the daily, the glimpse of affection for each other is already winning our hearts.
- Manek-Nandini (Kaisi yeh Yaarian)- Typical teenage college love story is the trademark style of Manek and Nandini. They will not only remind you of your first crush but will also make you fall in love once again. Cute!!! Aren’t they?