Lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is set to launch a new show called ‘The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit’ featuring the best of Art, Design, Fashion, Photography, Cinema, Music, Dance, Comedy, and more in India.
- Powered by - Gionee India & PEARL ACADEMY
- Hospitality Partner - Le Meridien New Delhi
- Gallery Partner Art District - 13, Lado Sarai, New Delhi
- Produced by - Uncommonsense Films Pvt. Ltd.
Plot/Concept WikiThe eight episodes will explore exclusive creative processes of artists and designers; live in action in their studios and factories.
The show will witness the inspirational life stories of the creative talent and bring together the most happening, contemporary and edgy creative professionals of the country meticulously curated under one roof.
|‘The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit’ NDTV Good Times Upcoming Tv Show Wiki Plot,Timing,Host|
The dapper Manil Rohit will take a deep dive into the world of creativity, innovation, invention, imagination and limitlessness by exploring the work of the best of artists and designers of the country.
The show will present 16 creative artists namely Aninditta Dutta, Radhika Vaz, Rahul Mishra, Rohit Bal, Bharti Kher, Dualist Inquiry and Anushka Menon, amongst others.
Source - Televisionpost
- Show :- The Creative Indians with Manil Rohit
- Channel :- NDTV Good Times
- Starting Date :- 24 April 2016
- Time :- 12.00pm
- Day :-Sunday