Current Affairs Update of 6,June,2015National Current Affairs
PM Modi Visit to Bangladesh :- India and Bangladesh Sign 22 Agreements
Some Main Agreements are given below :-
- Human trafficking
- Smuggling of fake currency
- Setting up an Indian Economic Zone
India signed an agreement with World Bank of $ 400 million for Tamil Nadu Urban Development Project.
Govt picks new DRDO chief, scientific advisor to defence minister
- i. The government Thursday appointed S Christopher, 59, as Secretary, Department of Defence Research and Development-cum-Director Ge-neral, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- ii. G S Reddy, 51, has been appointed as scientific advisor to the Defence Minister.
- iii. DRDO has been functioning without a full-time head since January 31, when Avinash Chander resigned.
|Daily Current Affairs Update of 6,June,2015 for Bank,SSC,TET,RLY Exam
South Korea Tests New Ballistic Missile
- South Korea successfully test fired a ballistic missile capable of hitting targets anywhere in North Korea.
- The test demonstrated improved ballistic missile capability that can strike all parts of North Korea swiftly, and with precision, in the event of armed aggression or provocation.
- The Hyunmoo-2B is an upgraded version of the Hyunmoo-2A, both of which were developed by the state-run Agency for Defense Development (ADD).
Sports Current Affairs
- BCCI has announced Rahul Dravid as the coach of India A team and Indian U 19 cricket team.
- All Indian Football Federation (AIFF) signed an agreement with French Football Federation on 02nd June 2015. The President of AIFF is Praful Patel.
- AB De Villiers awarded with South Africa Cricketer of the Year Award